Privacy and treatment of personal data
Alquimista Tarot Astrológico owner of the website (from now on, ALQUIMISTA) https://www.alquimistatarot.com (from now on, “website”) guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user therein. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data , as well as the provisions of and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
In accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, you are informed that:
1. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on December 13, Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21, we inform you that by completing this form you are giving consent express, as well as all the personal data provided by the user on the website, that these are incorporated and treated in a record of personal data processing activities for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of Alquimista.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
o Alchemist Atrological Tarot
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For what purposes are the data collected? How long will we keep your data?
o Attend, manage and resolve queries, questions, proposals, request for quotes and any other information required by the interested party (contact form). The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the consultations.
The contact form proceeds to the collection and automated processing of personal data as a result of the consultation, request or subscription of any service / s offered by the owner of the website. The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment, Unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
o Business relationship with the client. The conservation time will be that necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
o Sending by electronic means of advertising information, news and developments related to the products and services of the website (newsletter subscription form). The conservation time is for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
4. What is the legal basis for data processing?
The processing of personal data carried out by ALQUIMISTA through its website, is based on consent. Said consent of the interested party is express, free, specific, informed and unequivocal. In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21. ALQUIMISTA is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated? ALQUIMISA undertakes that these personal data will not be shared or transferred to third parties without the express consent of the users. The provision of certain services, however, may require data transfers to third countries or entities for the management of infrastructures or the provision of services, such as the management of electronic newsletters. In these cases, their or compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation is guaranteed or that they are covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, approved by the European Data Protection Committee (see the information here: https: // www .privacyshield.gov / list ).
6. If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact to ALQUIMISTA, you do so with your express consent and having been informed, in advance, of the points contained in this clause. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided. ALQUIMISTA is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who transfers said data to the owner of the website.
7. If you do not provide the required data, the services on the website may not be available in their entirety. Failure to provide the email , a requirement for subscribing to the newsletter, or its incorrect transcription in the form, would prevent the communications that constitute its purpose (as the user cannot receive them). Failure to provide the required data in the inquiry form (name, date of birth, place of birth, date of birth of other people), the requested services could not be carried out satisfactorily.
8. The User certifies that he is over 14 years old and that therefore he has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent to the processing of his personal data and all this, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy on Privacy.
9. The User has, at all times, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by sending a communication addressed to the owner of the website at the email address email@example.com
10. The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit said data to another data controller without impediments of the person responsible for the treatment to whom the data has been provided
11. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
12. In the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
13. Interested parties may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
14. The express consent expressed when filling in the registration form also includes the following:
o ALQUIMISTA reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in the for the convenient development and organization of the activity of the website.
o In the same way, it reserves the right to contract third parties for the treatment and management of legislative issues in general and, specifically, regarding data protection. In all these cases, ALQUIMISTA, will oblige the contracted company and / or private professional and those in charge of managing the treatment of the personal data transferred, to sign a document of confidentiality of personal data to ensure the privacy of this information.
o The user consents to the transfer of their personal data when required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
15. The User authorizes the processing of personal data transferred to ALQUIMISTA under the terms established in this clause.